Victoria's Secret Beauty Product Review


Although I'm girly, I've never been super into scented beauty products, probably because I have really sensitive skin.  However, over the past year or so, I've found some fantastic staples I use almost every day, and they all happen to be from Victoria's Secret.


This first product is the Bombshell Temptation rich moisture lotion.  My friend, Lindsay, gave this to me for my birthday over a year ago.  I don't think Victoria's Secret sells it anymore, but they do have a Bombshell body lotion for $20, which I'm assuming is pretty similar.  The description says, "An exotic temptation.  A hypnotic glamour.  Captivating and sensual with Pink Passion Fruit, Honeysuckle and Blonde Woods.  Luxe lotion with moisturizing Shea Butter wraps skin in rich, all-day moisture and silky, fragrant softness."  It has a very strong scent, but it's probably my favorite lotion I've ever owned.


This perfume is Noir Tease Eau de Parfum.  I got this for Christmas over a year ago and am still using the same bottle.  I love the bottle design, and this scent is perfect for nighttime.  It's not too overbearing, but it's definitely noticeable.  It sells for $60.


This lotion was given to me by my roommate Lauren's mom in January.  It is Brilliant Love with luminous body cream with diamond dust from the Radiance Collection, and it's only $12!  The description reads, "Blushing peony & blackberry - Radiant formula is infused with illuminating Diamond Dust and moisturizing Shea Butter.  Massage on for rich moisture and the perfect glow.  Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable."  I love this lotion because of its mousse-like texture.  It's thick and creamy and does leaves your skin sparkling.  I love using it after shaving my legs.  This scent is also pretty strong.  My other roommate, Rachel, has even said that she's worn it without perfume and gotten compliments on how good she smelled.


This Crystal Kiss fragrance mist has become my new go-to scent.  It was also given to me by roommate Lauren's mom a couple of months ago.  I believe it was a limited time holiday scent, and it was also $12.  The description says, "Winter citrus & angel lily - A dazzling holiday fantasy.  Luxurious mist is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera.  Spray on for a touch of glamorous scent."  It is a perfect medium scent; it's not too light or too heavy.  I have worn it almost every single day since I got it, and am in love.  Even though it's not in stores anymore, Victoria's Secret sells fragrance mists in a large variety of scents also for $12.

I hope this post gave you some beneficial information on some easy to find and fairly affordable everyday beauty products!



0 comments:

Post a Comment